Wednesday 7 December 2011

new stuff on the website

I have been a bit quiet on the blog because I have been a bit busy on the website. I really need to clone myself to complete all the tasks at the moment - but then I would need to destroy my spare 'selves', as I am the first to admit that two of me is two too many. I must be the only person who was upset to discover that I had bought some christmas presents on Monday - the most universal popular internet shopping day EVER - simply because I couldn't bear the thought that I did  the same as millions of others......... to have someone exactly the same as me would be very unoriginal wouldn't it?

Any way I digress.......

so what exactly have I been doing? Well if you pop over to the border oak website http://www.borderoak.com/#/flipbooks/ you will see that we know have some very nifty 'magazine' type book things. There is only one on there at the moment, with another 'self build journal' coming soon. I have also uploaded all of our brochures, so you have costs, plans, photos etc at your fingers day or night! you can still purchase the pack and the dvd if you'd rather as some people (ie me) prefer to have a lovely brochure to touch and absorb.

There is also a new case study with more coming.

The only thing really missing on the website now is the outbuilding section - which is VERY nearly ready.
If there is anything else you would like me to look into you just have to ask - once the website is set up my clones will have a bit of spare time on their hands................


p.s this is one of the options I have been playing around with for the new outbuildings brochure......Ben says it is too abstract and scary - I was thinking eye catching and distinctive - but nonetheless it has been consigned to the mental bin and I will try design something not quite so 'odd'.

No comments:

Post a Comment