Monday 7 September 2009

more time on my hands.........


Minerva went to big school today. I have spent the day with a broken heart, looking out from our porch (a Border Oak porch of course) with a hope I may hear her (we live next to the school). Needless to say that she had a lovely time. I however had a very sad day and will have to fill my time one way or another. Hopefully that means more regular postings.  I will try anyway.

I took some photos around the house, but couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I am sure I will get used to not having her here...............

3 comments:

  1. Oh bless, I hope Minerva had a wonderful day, time sure does fly once they stat school, my eldest boy is in his last year of junior school, I can't quite believe it!! Where you live sounds so idyllic, I imagine it's very pretty!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stat should be start...ooops! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does get easier, honestly.... It was my son’s first day at sixth-form college yesterday – goodness knows where the years have gone. My daughter (at the ripe old age of 24) must have thought the same since, pondering the situation, she asked, ‘Am I allowed to feel old?’ I pointed out she might as well start getting used to it!

    ReplyDelete